We help you handle residential and commercial leases.
Here below are the parts and forms for a residential and multifamily lease contract.
Lower on this page, see the commercial forms.
Watch the video below which explains the legal issues of each paragraph of a residential lease
You may download a blank sample copy of each form.
Know that these forms from the Texas Association of Realtors are for use by members only.
If an owner uses a lease contract or form without the help of a Realtor, the contract is binding upon the owner, but Not binding upon the tenant.
Residential and Multifamily - click each to download.
- Information About Brokerage Services
- Multifamily apartment lease
- Residential Lease Application (Owners may choose to use an online service to handle tenant lease applications and background checks.) You might try My Smart Move .com
- Residential Lease Inventory and Condition
- Pet Agreement
Commercial property Lease forms to download - click each
- Commercial lease
- Commercial lease application
- Expense Reimbursement
- Guaranty of Commercial Lease
- Commercial Lease Inventory & Condition
Phone to discuss your situation and ask questions